zoan's profile°·❤半调子❤·°PhotosBlogListsMore Tools Help

Blog


    8/18/2008

    Natasha Bedingfield------Wild Horses

    Ooooh
    I feel these four walls closing in
    我感到四周的墙在向我靠近
    Face up against the glass
    一层玻璃挡在我的面前
    I'm looking out, hmmm
    我望向外面
    Is this my life I'm wondering
    我怀疑这是我的人生吗
    It happened so fast
    它来的太突然
    How do I turn this thing around
    而我又是怎么把这些事情改变的
    Is this the bed I chose to make
    这张床是我选择的吗
    It's greener pastures I'm thinking about
    它那青于绿草的颜色正是我想要的
    Hmm, wide open spaces far away
    遥远的那个广袤无垠的空间啊
    All I want is the wind in my hair
    我只要风儿吹拂过我的头发
    To face the fear but not feel scared
    我会勇敢地面对困难
    Ooh, wild horses I wanna be like you
    野马啊,我想要变成野马
    Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too
    一切戒备都随风而去,我自由地奔跑
    Wish I could recklessly love like I'm longing to
    我渴望能够不顾一切地爱
    I wanna run with the wild horses
    我渴望与野马一起奔跑
    Run with the wild horses, oh
    与野马一起奔跑
    Yeah, oh oh, ye-yeah
    I see the girl I wanna be
    我多么希望变成那个女孩
    Riding bare-back, care-free
    那个无忧无虑地坐在马鞍上的女孩
    Along the shore
    沿着海岸
    If only that someone was me
    要是我不再是我自己了
    Jumping head-first, head-long Without a thought
    就可以毫无顾虑地欢呼跳跃
    To act and down the consequence
    我会努力,不管结果如何
    How I wish it could be that easy
    我多么希望生活可以那么容易
    But fear surrounds me like a fence
    可是现实中我却困在恐惧之中
    I wanna break free
    我要自由
    All I want is the wind in my hair
    我只要风儿吹拂过我的头发
    To face the fear, but not feel scared
    我会勇敢地面对困难
    Oooh, wild horses I wanna be like you
    野马啊,我想要变成野马
    Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too
    一切戒备都随风而去,我自由地奔跑
    Wish I could recklessly love like I'm longing to
    我渴望能够不顾一切地爱
    I wanna run with the wild horses
    我渴望与野马一起奔跑
    Run with the wild horses, oh
    与野马一起奔跑
    I wanna run too
    我想要奔跑
    Oooh oh oh oh
    Recklessly emboundening myself before you
    在你之前不顾一切地放开自己
    I wanna open up my heart
    我想要敞开我的心扉
    Tell him how I feel, ooh ooh
    告诉他我的心里话
    Oooh, wild horses I wanna be like you
    野马啊,我想要变成一匹野马
    Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too
    一切戒备都随风而去,我自由地奔跑
    谢谢S,我太爱这首歌了~你可曾见过旋转木马配着欢笑的眼泪么?

    Comments (2)

    Please wait...
    Sorry, the comment you entered is too long. Please shorten it.
    You didn't enter anything. Please try again.
    Sorry, we can't add your comment right now. Please try again later.
    To add a comment, you need permission from your parent. Ask for permission
    Your parent has turned off comments.
    Sorry, we can't delete your comment right now. Please try again later.
    You've exceeded the maximum number of comments that can be left in one day. Please try again in 24 hours.
    Your account has had the ability to leave comments disabled because our systems indicate that you may be spamming other users. If you believe that your account has been disabled in error please contact Windows Live support.
    Complete the security check below to finish leaving your comment.
    The characters you type in the security check must match the characters in the picture or audio.

    To add a comment, sign in with your Windows Live ID (if you use Hotmail, Messenger, or Xbox LIVE, you have a Windows Live ID). Sign in


    Don't have a Windows Live ID? Sign up

    zoanwrote:
    这是我们的主题曲~
    Aug. 21
    S y b i lwrote:
    这歌是神曲,每听必哭……
    Aug. 19

    Trackbacks

    The trackback URL for this entry is:
    http://zoana520.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!DAF2DC415A802FBF!2938.trak
    Weblogs that reference this entry
    • None